Adaptation to the constant changes and challenges of the automotive market has been one of the hallmarks of Kuehne + Nagel in its more than 125 years of existence.
During these years their expert network has design different automotive solutions that allow integrating the supply chain, generating savings, maximizing efficiency but above all generating sustainability through the standardization of processes and continuous improvement.
- Complete compilation unit service
- Critical desktop (handheld, letters, part letters)
- Level supply chain
- Complete the tire supply chain
- Entry to manufacturing / Production logistics
- Automotive freight insurance
Kuehne + Nagel delivers strategic logistics solutions to the consumer goods industry on every portion of the supply chain, with services that address the unique challenges of FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods), Drinks and tobacco, Lifestyle and Retail and home companies.
Our experts serve some of the World’s largest and most respected companies in these segments driving logistics efficiency, optimization and creating competitive advantages.
- Order Management / Buyer’s consolidation
- International supply Chain Management & Design
- Transport management in all modes of transportation
- Reefer and temp control logistics
- Capacity management for demand peaks and changes in seasonality
- Warehousing, Copacking (value add services) and national distribution
We recognize that the High Tech Industry is one of the most dynamic sectors in the world. In recent years, the sector has experienced accelerated growth and diversification.
Our services will help our customers to efficiently: Source; Make; Deliver and Service their products on a global scale based on robust and flexible logistics solutions which deliver value in a dynamic market.
- Order Management
- Direct Deliveries
- Reverse Logistics
- Light Assembly
Pharma & Health Care
Kuehne + Nagel is a world leader in the supply of integrated logistics services for the pharmaceutical and medical equipment industries.
In our years of experience in Mexico we have had the privilege to serve clients in different subsectors such as: Patent Drugs, Generics, OTC, Medical Devices, Biotechnology and Animal Health. Our solution includes compliance with local regulations, visibility and monitoring of the cold chain and specific processes required by the industry.
- Regulatory and GxP compliant-facilities and processes
- Expiration date control
- State-of-the-art Information Systems that offer unique inventory processing and flexible track & trace modules
- Temperature-controlled and humidity-monitored storage areas, including chamber for 2° to 8° temperature degrees
- Product returns and disposal and quarantine services