We have over 20 strategically located offices which include 300,00s square meters of warehouse space and over 1,800 logistics professionals.
Kuehne + Nagel Mexico has implemented a brokers selection program with high quality services to provide solutions regarding import and export subjects for customs clearance in 26 different customs (airfreight, seafreight and overland); with an annual volume of operation of more than 26,000 operations in the Automotive, Oil & Gas, High Tech Industry, etc.
Our objective is to provide value-added services along with an integral solution in customs operational matters, always covering the certification standards of Kuehne + Nagel (Integrity Due Diligence) and the ones established by the Mexican government.
- National coverage in 26 customs
- Selection of brokers: IDD by Kuehne + Nagel Purchases and Customs: supervised by Regional Kuehne + Nagel Team
- Code of Conduct & FCPA implementation
- Certified staff: background
- Services Contract: back to back with AA
- Newsletters including analysis of customs legislation
- Annual event on rules(RCGMCE)
- Customs event of automotive industry IVA NEEC certification
- Customs agent trained in the process of certificates of origin in the (SE) / ALADI staff, EUR1
- Customs office: 2 days without charging customs
- Billing: 72 hrs considering flat rate with the port terminal serving by Kuehne + Nagel
- Incidences and Rectifications tracking: root cause analysis
- Monthly report for Annex 24 and interface
- PECA Report
Audit and more..
- Annual Report operations: audit and report findings
- Cargo inspection at origin(previo): coverage in China and Vietnam
- Advantages: cost savings by previo maneuvers in Mexico
- Cargo inspection (previo) for CFS & CY/CY cargos
- Training: Incoterms, taxes calculation